Our destination is Brattlidalen, a hidden valley formed by water.
Here we have the opportunity to visit our “lavvo,” a tent in the traditional Sami style, where there will be a cozy atmosphere with candles and a bonfire. Our guides will serve a hot lunch as they tell stories from Svalbard’s rich history.
Moreover, far from the artificial lights of town, the night sky cannot feel closer and the Northern lights are all the more impressive. Afterwards we will return to Longyearbyen and on our way back we’ll enjoy the view of the untouched wilderness.
We can see wildlife such as Svalbard reindeer and Arctic foxes. Our friendly and professional guides have all the experience and drive to make this an unforgettable experience, while remaining safe in such a wild environment.
We recommend that everyone drives their own snowmobile. It’s easier than driving with a passenger. This trip depends on weather and ice conditions, especially early in the season, as well as a minimum number of participants.
Our snowmobiles have an industry leading fuel economy and are therefore one of the most environmentally friendly snowmobiles on the market.
- Transport to and from your hotel
- Touring snowmobile and fuel
- A snowmobile suit, boots, mittens, helmet, goggles and balaclava
- An expedition lunch, hot drinks and biscuits
- Search-and-rescue insurance
- A local and experienced guide with a snowmobile and safety equipment
- Warm clothing
- On colder days an extra set of gloves as a liner to our mittens
- A mid layer consisting of a sweater and pants in fleece or wool is advisable
- Down jackets, or other heavily insulated clothing, are not recommended beneath the snowmobile suit
- Our snowmobiles do not have a storage compartment, so a small backpack may be useful for cameras, extra jackets, and other small items
- A base layer of wool or an equivalent is essential
- A valid driving license for a car or motorcycle must be carried during the whole trip
- Pick up time can vary on special dates, look in the booking window below.
- We do not recommend joining this trip if you are pregnant or have any back pains.
Early in the season the camp may be located to another location at Tellbreen, depending on snow conditions.
Driver – NOK 2690,-
Passenger – NOK 1190,-
Difficulty:Suitable for the most